Bike tour Seville and Running tour Seville
BIKE TOUR SEVILLE - RUNNING TOUR SEVILLE
Bike Tour Seville Daily. Meeting Point. Puerta de Jerez, 1
* Everyday Monday to Saturday at 10.00 AM
Bike tour Seville. Private or daily Bike tours. A full ride, going through the most interesting places of Triana, the old historic center, the María Luisa Park, Plaza de España, the classic and the modern Sevilla.
- Daily bike tour. Price for person 25 €. Childs less than 12 years 20 €
- Private bike tour. Price for person 35 €. Minimum 2 persons. (Same price 1 or 2 persons)
- Duration 2 h 30 m.
- Level Easy
- Groups. More than 10 special offer 10% dto.
* For Private bike tour. Select your hour, let us know your hotel and w.ll head for the bicycles.
- Price for person 35 €. Minimum 2 persons. Same price for 1 or 2 runners €
* For Private running tour. Select your hour and w.ll pick up at your hotel
- Price for person 20 €. Minimum 2 persons. Same price for 1 or 2 runners €
- Duration 10-12 Km.
- Level medium
What You’ll Do
- Explore the Cathedral of Saint Mary of the See, the third-largest church in the world
- See Alcázar of Seville, a Moorish fort that was converted into a royal palace
- Learn about the pottery and tile industry and the flamenco culture of the Triana district
- Admire the green zones in Maria Luisa Park
- Check out the Plaza de España, built for the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929
- Pass by the former Royal Tobacco Factory, now a building for the University of Seville
- Inspect the Spanish Renaissance architecture style of the General Archive of the Indies
- Spend time in the former Jewish district of Santa Cruz
- Explore the many gardens spread throughout the city
Bike Tour Seville
Please note that it is required to make a reservation in advance for tours.
Bike Tour Seville
“Sevilla is the spanish city with the best connections, is the second city in the world for bike and skate.
Enjoy the city in a unique, healthy and joyful way.”.
We are delighted to welcome you to our (Sevilla) Bike Tour. W.ll show you our magical city like it has never been shown before. Pleasant ambience, small groups, comfortable bikes and expert tour guides make our bike tours an unforgettable experience.
Discover the city gems
You can also select and discover beatiful places.
Italica Seville is the first truly Roman city in Spain, located 15 minutes from the capital, in the town of Santiponce. It was founded in 206 BC. By the Roman general Publius Cornelius Scipio the African. The city was the birthplace of two Roman emperors: Trajano and Adriano.