Catedral y Puente Romano
PRICES & DESCRIPTION
Full guided tour of the city of Cordoba. This tour will begin at the Judería, where we will talk about the origin of this city and the Sephardic Jews in the Plaza del Cardenal Salazar, to pass to the Chapel of St. Bartholomew, the best example of Mudejar art in our city.
How much does the tour cost?
- The cost per adult is €145 and this includes VAT (taxes) and transfer from Sevilla to Córdoba
- Children under 12 may enjoy the tour FREE. Transfer 95 €
- Minimum of two people adults to organize a guided tour.
- 3rd person onwards 35% discount (95 €.-)
After visiting it, we will go to the Souk, place of manufacture and sale of Cordoban crafts and whose patio is decorated like one of our famous Patios Cordobeses (World Heritage by UNESCO). We will pass by Jewish street and we will see the Synagogue, place of worship for this population and one of the three best preserved of Spain. Finally, we will finish the Judería changing of religious culture, as we will see the Caliphal Baths, example of one of the many baths that the Muslims did in this zone.
The next part of the tour is the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos, former palace and fortress of the 16th century. XIV and scenario of events as important as the visit of Christopher Columbus. We will also appreciate Roman elements, such as the mosaics and the sarcophagus, and, of course, its impressive gardens.
Finally, we can enter the magnificent Mosque-Cathedral, symbol of Cordoba, whose sequence of two-colored arches will lead to an absolute abstraction. You can marvel at the richness of the mihrab and, of course, see in it the Cathedral built after the Christian Conquest.
- Tickets to: Mudejar Chapel of San Bartolomé, Synagogue, Caliphales, Judería, Alcázar and Mosque-Cathedral)
- Transfer from your address in Seville to Cordoba and return.
- Transfers in Cordoba.
DETAILS & CONDITIONS
- Departure city: Sevilla. 08.30 AM
- Duration: 10 hours approximately.
- Days of operation: From Tuesday to Sunday.
- Time and Meeting Point / Collection: Pick up at hotel or indicated address.
- Time and Return Point: Time of departure 08.30 and return to your hotel or address in Seville
- Group size: 2 people minimum
- Transfer in private car.
- Languages: Spanish and English – On request French, German and Italian – Consult others.
1 Day trip Cordoba
Top monument Seville Cathedral
Is one of the largest and most impressive churches in the world. It was built in the 15th century at the site of a 12th century mosque. Inside the cathedral is a spectacular golden altarpiece, the Retablo Mayor.
This page has an SSL certificate to encrypt and protect your information, we also use PayPal and Stripe technology to process payments securely.
All prices are expressed and calculated in Euros. Secure payments with Debit Cards, Credit Cards and PayPal accounts.